29-09-2020 16:09 by Nick Flower
Due to low numbers the Marshals have decided to cancel this rally at Searles in Hunstanton
24-09-2020 14:29 by Bill Simmonds
- No rallier should attend the meeting if showing any signs of Covid 19.
- Any rallier entering the Reception office must wear a face covering.
- This will be a NO cash rally with payment being made by card reader or cheque.
- Members’ should be encouraged to make use of their own on-board toilet and shower facilities, rather than the communal ones where these are available. Rally Attendees are asked to practise good hygiene and bring their own PPE & cleaning/sanitising products for personal hygiene.
- Children to be supervised by responsible adult at water taps.
- Rally attendees to be advised to socially distance from other attendees at all times with the exception of those who are already within established “household bubbles”.
- All current Government rules/laws/guidelines to be adhered to.
20-09-2020 18:26 by Nick Flower
A message from your Chairman concerning the upcoming Centre AGM.
14-09-2020 20:21 by Nick Flower
A message from the Anglia Regional Secretary regarding the forthcoming Children In Need Rally & AGM